What if you could have a simple road map of what your ideal relationship needs, and what can be done to nourish and strengthen it?
Have you found that you:
- Still hurt from past relationships that ended badly?
- Find it difficult getting what you need in your relationship?
- Struggle with how to get better communication and connection with your partner?
- Need to heal and strengthen your relationship?
- Deal with the fear or urgency of starting over?
Most of us struggle at some point with our relationships.
Don't worry, you're not alone.
Chris has created the powerful online workshop: Romantic’s Guide to Optimizing Relationships
For 23 years, Chris has helped to:
- Get couples out of crisis
- Build deeper connection and communication
- Guide recovery and healing from past relationships
- Build mindsets to find and experience great love
What people are saying
D.K., Construction Superintendent
"Chris, I wanted to personally thank you for yesterday’s session. Out of every professional we have seen so far, you have been the best and most productive, single session that we have had. Both my wife and I discussed that on the way home last night. You definitely have a gift. Thanks Again."
Rachel C. Executive
"Through my work with Chris M. Lyon, I genuinely have attracted better/improved friendships, romantic partner, family dynamics, and work situations! The changes in my life have been anything BUT subtle. I feel like I finally have the life I knew deep down I deserved."
"In the space of three months, I’ve shifted my life perspective from surviving to thriving...My marriage has gotten closer and happier because of my shifts in perspective and communication."
What you’ll get
The Romantic’s Guide to Optimizing Relationships
- Find out the three core elements needed in a successful, loving relationship
- Discover the importance of having your voice heard – and how to do it
- Explore the most important constant that is also the biggest relationship game-changer
- Learn the most dangerous actions that put relationships at risk
- Learn Chris’ effective 3-step process for difficult conversations
- Learn the most powerful actions that build and strengthen a thriving relationship
- Find ways you may be sabotaging your relationship without realizing it
- Discover the ways to create more secure connection between both partners
- Explore helpful ways to deal with heartbreak, healing, and starting over
What's Inside the Course
self-paced video modules
you can take these on your own or with a partner
PLUS - you'll get these amazing BONUSES!
- The Optimum Relationship workbook
- Relationship videos by Chris
- Discount on a Consult with Chris
More Client Stories
"Chris is an amazing person with so much understanding and empathy. I truly believe she saved my “doomed” marriage. She gave me the tools my husband and I needed to find success in our relationship. I consider it a miracle that I landed on her website and found the courage to call her. I tried a few different therapists and she was the only one with real advice and encouragement. Thank you Chris for being here for my husband and I when we needed it most."
Nikki G., Executive Director
"With Chris’s guidance I went on dates with several people, eventually meeting the love of my life. We have just celebrated 8 months in complete harmony. Chris helped me understand what love is NOT and what love IS. I would not have met Jen or recognized love without the help of Chris. Jen and I are celebrating our 8 month-anniversary with tremendous gratitude for Chris."
May Beadle, Business Owner
"I came to Chris because I was unable to identify when I was being abused and mistreated, by a partner but also by family and friends. In a few months she has taught me how to identify abusive behaviors and when a boundary is required. I learned how to kindly establish boundaries, and how to know when it is time to walk away and how to do it with integrity. My sense of self-worth and empowerment has increased tenfold. I am deeply grateful to Chris for her amazing work and the clarity with which she delivers it. Thanks to her, I am living my best life yet."
T. C. International Theatre Performer, Opera Singer
"We would like to express our profound gratitude to you, for all that you did to assist us, in working through a major marital crisis. We have come out on the other side, stronger, happier, clearer, and more eager than ever, to face the new adventures that awaits us. Your gift of truly listening and hearing, helped us to understand things about each other that would have otherwise been missed. Also, your ability to zoom in on the issue at hand and offer insights of profound clarity, have helped both of us move forward, and through issues much more quickly and effectively. Chris, what a gift you are to us! We will never forget what you have done for us."
J.C., business co-owner
"I was on the brink of divorce. We have been married for nearly 24 years; we have a 23 year old son, so I have a lot invested in our marriage. I was so sad and hurt yet as I near 50 I felt the need to live as my true self, not someone controlled by her husband. I tried to see my part in all the fighting but truthfully I could not. I was stunned when my husband agreed to see Chris! He said he never would go to counseling, coaching or facilitating, not even to save our marriage. Chris has the gift of insight and intuition combined with knowledge and experience. She made us both feel comfortable discussing our issues. We both felt truly understood quickly. Guess what? It turns out that there were a few key things that I had no awareness of that were my part of our problems. My husband was able to see where I was coming from, free of judgment, for the first time ever! Words cannot describe how happy I am that I no longer think of divorce. Our son is thrilled to see us getting along so well. "